Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tattoo on the lower back??

This Sunday, I went to a passions party hosted by one of my good friends, so of course I had to bring along some cute cupcakes! My mom and I have started using every get-together as an opportunity to get creative and practice, practice, practice.

I had wanted to do bustier cupcakes that filled out the entire cupcake, and I found Whoppers that I thought would do the trick for the "girls," but it failed.

So, after about an hour of testing out different designs on the "bad" cupcakes (we had 11 to practice on - I only needed 13), we finally got the perfect "pair" :) And from two women who weren't graced with the "goods," I think we got it down pretty well!

The bustier's and thongs are all icing (the butts and girls are just a coupler without a tip on it), the bras are hershey's kisses (the peak cut down) covered in frosting, with sprinkle accents on them.


Gotta love the tattoo on the lower back. That was alll mom's idea. I love how the butt icing has dimples in it, too. We go for real-life in our kitchen :)

Mom, definately a bonding (and hilarious!) experience to make naughty cupcakes with ya.

BIG weekend this week. The in-laws anniversary is on Saturday, gotta get crackin' on the two-layer daisy cake and Harley masterpiece. Gotta get through the work week first, though...

0 comments: