Monday, March 31, 2008

Springform-Pan Pizza

Look out Papa Johns. Yep, that's right. Springform-Pan Pizza. I don't have a picture of this... but i wished I could have snapped one before we started cutting! I really really really want a baking stone from Pampered Chef, but I haven't gotten around to buying one yet. So we had some cheese and mushrooms that we needed to use before they went bad, so we decided to make pizza for dinner tonight. And we didn't want a square pizza, so Joe pulled out from underneath the counter, a 10-inch springform pan I still haven't used yet (wedding present), sprayed it with Pam, and and started kneading away, and up about 3/4 inch along the side. Well, turns out it was some AMAZING deep-dish pizza! We ate the whole thing. Now, i'm not so sure I want to bake a cake in it anymore, but....

0 comments: